- Shade: Lots of shade is one of the most important aspects of a Park. Plenty of shade makes for a cooler and longer stay at the Park and helps protect the little ones from too much sun. Briarwood Park has lots of shady areas !
- Grass: The greener the better ! Our large corner lot offers up a large, shady grassy area that is great for picnics.
- Brightly colored playground equipment: It’s coming soon. Check this site often for updates.
- Seating: Park Benches and Picnic tables are an important aspect to the Park. They provide parents a comfortable and shady place to sit while keeping an eye on the little ones. Again……They are on the way!
- Cleanliness and Safety: Friends of Briarwood Park hold periodic clean up days to help with maintenance and keep undergrowth from clogging our wooded areas. Sign up in the “follow” section to keep up with our next volunteer opportunity.
- People: The most important thing to make Briarwood Park great is YOU ! Visit often and get involved !